Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Year Anniversary!

Today, it has been exactly one year since Devin and I got married! its so crazy how time seriously just flies by! I LOVE my husband so much... he is my lovey. I honestly dont know what i would do with out you Devin. Your my best friend, your an amazing husband, the best dad in the world to our baby girl, and an all around wonderful person.
I remember the first time i met you and man i thought you were so HOT! I woud have never thought that you would end up being my husband, but im so glad you are. Im so glad that i get to spend the rest of my life with you, and the here after. muaaaaaa besos! your the best


Where it all began before we started dating... kerali's beach house


at disneyland when we were still dating


engagement pics


July 12,2008 Los Angeles Temple

4 comments:

Sundbergs said...

happy anniversary. Hope you guys have a great day.

Ryan and Kerali said...

You're welcome for introducing you. Miss you. Happy anniversary!

The Hardy's said...

Congrats! Happy anniversary! Each year only gets better and better!

Heidi said...

happy anniversary!