Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alyssa's 2 months

I cant believe that my little princess is already 2 months! time seriously does fly by. She is so big now! she smiles all the time and is starting to kinda laugh, and she is making a ton of noises! Her blessing is going to be this sunday and i am so excited! I still need to find a dress for her, im just not liking what i see, but im pressing on time and i really need to get it like asap! lol
Anyways, alyssa is still sleeping through the night! yes! im just wondering how long thats really going to last for. Her hair in the front is finally growing back, cause she lost it all. and now its growing back lighter than before. She still looks like my twin.
Im still debating if i should l get her ears pierced when she is a baby, or when she is older? Seriously, devin and i were so blessed to get such a beautiful healthy baby. She is just so adorable lol And its the cutest thing, when she sleeps she has to have her hands not touching the blanket and up above her head, its so funny. i know i always say this but i really do love being a mom.
aunt heather was making her smile.



4 comments:

Steelefamily said...

she looks so cute in those pics.

Chris Sambrano said...

Yes, time does fly by so fast. Alyssa is beautiful! Enjoy these years. I remember people telling me that while I would be frustrated being home with 5 kids and now I would love to live just one day in the past with my kids little again:)

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

She is beautiful! You should totally pierce her ears now while she is little. That's what I did. My daughter cried for like 2 min and then she was done. She totally doesn't remember it.

Anonymous said...

Was searching for a friend's blog and came across yours by accident. Was reading you question whether or not to have your 2 mo dd's ears pierced. Hope you don't mind me offering my $0.02.

We pierced our dd's ears at 2 mos also after asking our ped. Like you, I was uncertain, but our ped who encouraged me to do it early when mommy can care for them and she won't play with them.

She reassured me that if they cry, it is because of being restrained or the noise of the piercing
instrument near the ear. We did our dd at Piercing Pagoda.

Our ped gave me some suggestions of moms having their dd's ears pierced. If you'd like them, write me an e-mail and I'll send them to you.

Good luck with your decision, but if you are thinking about it, then your mommy intuition is telling now is best.

Amy
Amyswor@hotmail.com

Amy
Amyswor@hotmail.com