Tuesday, July 7, 2009

alyssa rae

I know I know... its been like forever since i have blogged, i just didn't realize how much work it is to take care of a baby. by the end of the day I'm exhausted. But lately it been getting a bit easier cause she is on a schedule, which makes life alot easier. Alyssa is getting cuter by the minute, she is so strong and so smart! serioulsy she is now just barely 7 weeks and already has rlled over(but not on purpose, she just got really squirmy and rolled over) it freaked me out cause i went to go wash my hands for like a minute and when i came back to the couch she was on her stomach like really close to the edge! anyways, she loves her little bumbo!

She just all the sudden passed out in her bumbo it was so funny!




Alyssa is an awesome baby, she doesnt really cry much, she sleeps through the night! which everyone is telling me that i am lucky. lol many people say she looks just like me! which is nice cause every mother wants there little girl to look some what like them. but i can see a little bit of devin in her too. also, right before i was going to go back to work, the law firm decided to lay me off. which is a bummer. But at the same time im glad that i can stay home with alyssa and be with her, cause i was stressing about leaving her while i went to work. I love being a mom, and i know devin loves being a dad. its the best!

3 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

She is beautiful Kelly! She looks so tiny in her bumbo lol

Steelefamily said...

oh, baby alyssa is so pretty. Brooke was thrilled to see some pictures of her and recognized her right away

Shannon said...

She is seriously the most precious thing. All ur pics are so adorable and the bumbo is great!