Monday, February 2, 2009

Whats been going on...

Its been way to long since my last blog, sorry to all of you. I promise i will get better on updating. My pregnancy is coming along great, its going by so quick im already 26 weeks! And lately i've had a ton of energy, i just dont know how long thats going to last for, hopefully the rest of the time! My sister Amanda had her baby on January 28,2009, his name is Griffin and he is so adorable! My first nephew!

Devin just had a fight on January 29,2009. He was up against a guy called "the gorilla" but Devin took him down! Devin won by a technical knock out in the first round! woo hoo! He has another fight planned for March 21,2009(which is on his birthday)i cant wait for it! below is a video that we found on youtube of his fight, he looks awesome in it!

1 comment:

LL said...

Devin looked very good in the fight with the Gorilla! And we're glad that all is well with baby-in-progress Alyssa Rae!