Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Life....

First, its 100% now that we are having a girl. My belly has gotten so much bigger now, totally look pregnant. She kicks all the time and devin finally felt her kick, which was pretty cool. I work all the time now, which is great cause it gives me something to do. Devin has a fight coming up on January 29th, i cant wait. i love seeing him fight! Christmas was great! we did christmas morning with to devins parents house, then went to Grandma Marys, then to my parents in Corona. It was a pretty eventful day, devin and i got alot of awesome gifts, the day was perfect! Then the next day was my dads birthday and we all went to benihanas for lucnch then for dessert we went to this Irish place in newport.
I cant wait for the new year cause we have to much thats going to happen, my sister is having a baby end of january, and then we are having our baby beginning of may! i cant wait, i just want to see what she looks like and to be a mom!
My cravings are pretty much normal for now, i still love mexican food more than i ever have.


Showing off all the presents my hubby got me!

Devin and I on John Wayne's boat for a christmas party for a car business place

4 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

You look so cute pregnant! Just a few more days until you can use your DVR!

Steelefamily said...

Cute family pic. You all look beautiful.

LL said...

I think Alyssa is getting even bigger... It's been a couple of weeks since Kelly's last blog entry.

Linz&jon said...

your tummy is so cute! I hated being pregnant so much but now I miss it! Dont take being pregnant for grantid. I know you want her out and your so excited but just take for grantid this time you and devin still have alone. I can honestly say that being a mom is the hardest thing i have ever done in my whole life! And Being pregnant is awsome cause you don't have to worry about being fat. haha. love you guys!