Monday, February 16, 2009

28 weeks!

I cant believe I am already 28 weeks, and i now only have 12 weeks left. Time is going by so fast! before i know it my little Alyssa Rae will be born. I have no clue really what to expect, I know its going to be hard, but how hard is the question? Devin thinks its going to be easy, I think he is crazy!
Valentines day was great, the day before Devin got me a ton a roses and flowers it was so cute! and I saw my best friend Tina, who I haven't seen since my wedding, then later Devin and I went to eat sushi, SO GOOD! And I got Devin to go see the movie "He's Just Not That Into You" which wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be. And Devin hated it, but he was a trooper.

5 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Where is the belly picture? Tell Devin it is "challenging" and to expect not to get a lot of sleep.

Nikki Moshier said...

I love the name Alyssa, it's so feminine and pretty :) You don't have very long at all!

Steelefamily said...

Im glad you had a good V-day. you deserve it.

LL said...

Take Devin to see TAKEN or The INTERNATIONAL. I think he'd like both of those movies.

And regarding what the nurse said of Alyssa (that she'll be a character), how could she be otherwise?

Scott and Christie said...

I can't believe the baby is almost here! Devin would think that its going to be easy lol. If you need anything like dinners let me know...the ward usually does it..but I'm not sure about our wards? :-/ mine is a little off =)