Tuesday, December 2, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!

So Devin and I went to my ultra sound last week, and i got the tech lady to tell us what we are having. She said that it is only 98.9% sure cause there is that slight chance that it could change, but so far we are having a girl! I am thrilled! We already have the name picked out, its Alyssa Rae Howard! Devin did want a boy, but he is coming along and is loving that he is going to have a little princess.
The pregnancy is going great, im getting bigger, i felt the baby move, and my cravings are getting more intense!


Also, thanks to amanda my sister for doing my christmas background!

7 comments:

Sundbergs said...

that is so awesome girls are tons of fun. Devin will be wrapped around her finger just wait and see.

AmandaFienPhotography said...

You're welcome! If you want me to add music, let me know...

The Hardy's said...

How EXCITING!!!! That is so cool that your having a girl and your sis is having a boy! Girls are seriously SO MUCH FUN!!!!

Nikki Moshier said...

congrats to you both! How fun! You will absoloutely love having a girl!!

Natalie Garces said...

That is awesome!!!! Girls are so much fun. I love the name you guys picked out:)

Steelefamily said...

Yeah. Brooke and I are excited. You do have her lifting up her shirt and showing off "Her" baby however.

LL said...

Kelly, aren't you jumping to conclusions? It's only 98% sure it will be a girl.

What are we going to do with the girl clothes everyone keeps buying if it turns out to be D. E. Howard II?