Thursday, April 30, 2009

the waiting game...

So i am 38 1/2 weeks and im sooo ready for this whole process to be over. im totally over the whole gaining weight, swollen feet, emotional, and just really uncomfortable stage.
I went to the doctors yesterday, and im still at 1 cm! she is no longer breech which is awesome. I dont know why i haven't progressed more but she just must be having a grand old time, cause she seems to not want to come out! As you can tell im not a patient person at all.lol i am just so excited to see my lil one and see what she looks like. The doctor did say that it could be any day now, cause its getting closer to the due date(i think he just said that cause i was so upset) but i have this feeling that she is going to be late, devin says she will be 6 days late, ugh! i guess we will have to see. If she comes one day before her due date, she will be a mothers day baby! But i totally wouldnt mind her coming before then lol

6 comments:

LL said...

I'm guessing two weeks late. I don't want to interfere with Devin's 6 day guess.

All kidding aside, we're looking forward to meeting little Alyssa.

And to having dinner with you Saturday. DON'T have the baby before Saturday...

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Did you ever notice that in your main blog photo, your right pupil is bigger than your left? hahah I just noticed that:) I am guessing she will either be born 4 days early or 4 days late. Do I win a prize if I'm right?

Nikki Moshier said...

I feel your pain girl..the end sucks! It's like you are so done and ready already! Good luck! She won't be in there forever, even though it feels like it! lol

Cynthia said...

Almost there!!! and an early Congrats to you! hopefully i can see her soon! Take Care!

Unknown said...

I totally understand!!! Hang in there!

LL said...

I was at Kelly's home today holding Alyssa. She looks JUST like Kelly! She even acts just like Kelly as a child - very sweet.