Monday, October 13, 2008

Guess what!

Well its been too long since i blogged! Devin and I do have very exciting news... Im pregnant! its our little honeymoon baby, even though it was a little unexpected we are so excited! I am about 10 weeks along. I am due May 11th which is 11 days before my birthday so thats kind of cool. We wont know what we are having until around late november. We both are wanting a boy, but the most important thing to us is that the baby is healthy!
Devin has a fight coming up on the 30th, its not with Sho XC, its a smaller event. No doubt that he is going to win though.

8 comments:

Nikki Moshier said...

Hey congratulations sweetie!! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys!
Love you guys! Nikki

The Hardy's said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! That is just sooooooo exciting!!!!

Sundbergs said...

Congrats. We need to see you some time soon

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys.

Scott and Christie said...

Thats so exciting! I live right down the street, let me know if you need anything!

Ryan and Kerali said...

my baby kelly is having a baby!

Whit said...

Woohoo! That's what I've got to say for makin' babies! Congrats!

Shannon said...

CongratuLations! I'm always the last to know.