Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cravings!

So im into my 2nd trimester!! Im finally over the whole morning sickness phase. I went to the doctors last week and i got to hear the babys heart beat! and it looks more like a person, i could see the head and the body, it was totally awesome! its becoming more real to me. I still have 6 months left but i have a feeling its going to go by so quick, its already been 3 months! The funny part is devin and i have only been married for 3 months and 3 weeks!



Im totally already having my cravings! Its not like anything weird, i just want mexican food all the time and pizza! Im more into now eating meals instead of snacking, which normally i just always snack. And i have lately been craving baskin robbins and pink berry like everyday!

10 comments:

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but you have 7 months left...there are 40 weeks/divided by 4 is 10 months...I know it sucks!

The Hardy's said...

Lol I love Amanda's comment she left you! Also...you better start doing belly pictures! You know everyone wants to see it each month!

Natalie Garces said...

The 2nd trimester is the best! I loved that phase of pregnancy. Everything is going get get so exciting now, I'm so happy for you guys!

AmandaFienPhotography said...

Well then I am 7 months on Saturday if that is the case...If you think about it I really do only have 2 months or so left, because he could come at any time in January! The time flies by in the end!

Sundbergs said...

Glad you are feeling better and sorry I missed you guys on sunday.

AmandaFienPhotography said...

You look great! Be glad that you can still fit into your jeans!

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I am actually due 5 days before you, May 6th. Crazy huh? Glad to hear that you are feeling better. FYI: (I don't really know you that well, but I'm a friend of Britney and Dylan)

Steelefamily said...

It gets easier. We are all so excited for your new addition.

Linz&jon said...

I just barely found out you were pregnant. I am totally out of the whole family loop!!! Congragulations!! You think Its only going to get better since your sickness is gone. but wait till your third trimester. you can never ever get comfortable. and you cant even paint your toes haha. devin better be good at that.

Michele said...

So happy to hear about your baby!!
You two are going to have a beautiful baby!