Saturday, May 31, 2008

May...

So i havent written a blog in awhile. and i am house sitting devins house while the Howard family is at the river,i am so bummed i couldnt go. work gets in the way of everything!! so i decided while being completely bored that ill recap the past month for you all... wedding plans are coming along great, its just coming by so fast and its a little overwhelming at times. Devin and i are doing great! Still madly in love! But poor Devin after being sick for several weeks, i finally got him to go to the doctors, and found out that he has walking pneumonia. He is doing better now, but he still isnt completely over it.
I had a wonderful birthday! It was May 22nd!! so now im 20 and i am no longer in my teens! The whole day was perfect, well except for the whole thunderstorm and tornados. Devin took me to a very nice dinner at The Cat In The Custard Cup. Best Filet Mignon i have ever had, it was like i was eating a piece of heaven!augh so good!!
And as of today we only have 42 days left till we are married!! ahh cant wait!!

5 comments:

Sundbergs said...

So I didn't even this site was here wow the wedding is getting close. I am glad you guys started a blog they are fun.

Scott and Christie said...

That's so exciting about how many days you have left! Then once its over you can just relax it will be great.

Scott and Christie said...

Disneyland passes are a great investment especially for newlyweds (cheap date). I would say we should double date, but that might be a little awkward =), maybe not. So do you guys know where your going to live? Married life is much different than dating, you will have fun and work things out=) I'm excited for you to go to the temple, it will be such a neat experience.

Scott and Christie said...

Oh yeah, not like my passage before wasn't long enough. I have a book for you and dev.You will love it. I've been giving it to the girls getting married (and that has been like everyone lol) I told Renee I'd drop it by.

Nikki Moshier said...

hey guys! I didn't even know you had a blog! Hope you update it soon so I can see pics of your wedding! I wish we could have been there!
love Nikki :)