Tuesday, April 29, 2008

its creeping up...

So today i was getting my wedding dress altered and all that good stuff, when all the sudden it hit me, IM GETTING MARRIED IN 2 MONTHS! I will soon be known as Kelly Howard. Its soooo crazy cause it feels like it was just yesterday when Devin proposed. Time is flying by and i know that this wedding is just going to all the sudden creep up on us. Which is so exciting cause i am almost done with all the wedding stuff anyways and then before i know it ill be married! I cant wait to begin that new chapter in my life, and be known as someones wife. Honestly, i am a very lucky person, im marrying the man of my dreams, getting married in the temple, marrying into such an amazing family (the howards) which i absolutely adore and love them all so much, and we get to start a family of our own! And the cool thing is, this is just the beginning!

2 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

How exciting! Just remember you can not put a price on the Temple, it's going to be so beautiful for you guys! Even if things go wrong your married for time and all eternity already =) The reception is just a party for you guys! Good luck!

Steelefamily said...

I wish I was there for your fitting. Make sure you call me for the next one!